Saturday, April 29, 2017

Can you write your autobiography in 150 words? See an example below.

I was dropped by the stork in the centre of Madrid fifty-two years ago. I was my parents’ firstborn, so I received a warm welcome. My father swore I was the prettiest girl on earth.

Nothing much happened to me in my childhood, which was mostly happy. 

When I was one, my parents had a second baby. Unfortunately, he did not live long as he had Down’s Syndrome and a heart condition.

My sister was born when I was six and I welcomed her with open arms.

After school, I went to university to study English and on finishing I found a job as an English teacher.

So, as you can see, my life has been quite uneventful…

At the age of twenty-five I got married and, since then, I’ve had three wonderful children.

And what now? I just want to keep on living and keep on writing…




No comments:

Post a Comment